Testing gifset formatting, with and without tables. Gif-heavy, SPN.
I actually doubt that cutting this will have any effect on page load (I suspect the images load anyway, hidden or not), but, for science.
With Tables (BBcode)Pros
- On page resize/small screen, images shrink to fit.Cons
- there's some weird margins going on here that leaves a huge chunk of whitespace above the table, and it's not something I can change as a regular user
- where did those hr's come from? I certainly didn't put them there.
- can't adjust the padding between the table cells.
This is formatted with img tags, no spaces between the images on each row and a single carriage return between each row.Pros
- it just looks cleaner
- no tables, way less tagsCons
- doesn't shrink to fit when page resized or on small screens. Images reflow to double or single column.