Content Rules/Code of Conduct
This is a fannish instance of Hubzilla. As such, identities should be fannish in nature. Personal posts are fine, but please do not sign up for this instance without being in fandom.
The following behaviors are not permitted:
- The aggressive or contemptuous use of derogatory language, offensive comments, or the use of slurs related to the gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, or fandom or fannish expression (e.g. "shipwars") of individuals
- Deliberate misgendering or use of "dead" or rejected names
- Threats of violence
- Incitement of violence towards any individual or group, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm deliberate intimidation
- Sustained disruption of discussion, including the excessive posting of low-value or unrelated content to public timelines (e.g. spam, "shitposting", etc.)
- Religious proselytization
- Unwelcome sexual attention, including simulated physical contact
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease
- Publication of an individual's personally identifying information without their consent ("doxxing"), even in situations where that information may be "public" in other forums
- The linking of an individual's personas, online handles, screen names, or identities, where those links are not well-known, or where the individual has requested they not be linked
- Posting intentionally graphic, shocking, or triggering content without platform-appropriate markings (e.g. tags, etc.)
- Reposting art without creator permission and attribution (boosting from the original account is encouraged!)
- Commercial accounts or accounts that exist primarily to promote commercial businesses.
- All adult content must be fannish in nature.
- All publicly available images and content, including avatars, channel banners, and public posts, must be age appropriate. Public posts may link to adult content.
- Users must not post adult content without tagging 'nsfw', even if the content is restricted to a privacy group.
- Users must not post any content which is illegal in the United States.
- Users are encouraged to utilized extensive tagging to facilitate people finding what they're looking for, and avoiding what they don't want to see. This can include tagging of specific kinks, sex acts, etc.
Users of this instance agree to abide by the above rules.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, see content you believe violates the code of conduct or terms of service, or have any other concerns, please contact the admin at email@example.com. Complaints will be kept confidential.
Participants asked to stop any behaviour deemed inappropriate by a moderator are expected to comply immediately. Individuals continuing to engage in inappropriate behaviours will be banned.
Credits and licence
This code of conduct is based on fandom.ink's, which is in turn based on Annalee Flower Horne's Sample Slack Code of Conduct, which is in turn based on Geek Feminism's Community Anti-Harassment Policy. It has been adapted for use by fandom.stopthatimp.net under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.